Play session price change
We’ve had to make the difficult decision of raising the price of our play sessions from £4 to £5 as of July 21st 2023. To some it’s only a pound, but we understand that for others who attend regularly, this will tighten your family budget.
We’re a non-profit charity and constantly strive to better our service. Throughout the cost-of-living crisis so far, we’ve done what can to help out our families, such as offering ‘pay it forward’ and limited free ticket options to our sessions. Our £5 tickets are for the whole family, not £5 per person and we always offer complimentary cuppa and snacks at every session.
However, in a challenging fundraising environment, the time has come for our prices to alter in order to support our charity through the nation’s rising inflation.
We hope you understand. We so appreciate your support.
Could you be an Incredible Volunteer Fundraiser?
If you’d like to go the extra mile to support us and have some spare time, we’re always seeking volunteers. Our volunteer fundraisers help us ensure the smooth running of the charity behind the scenes by undertaking a wide range of small tasks. You’ll use strong communication skills to write letters and complete forms. Ideally, an Incredible Fundraiser would need to:
- Understand the issues our families face
- Be passionate about our charity and keen to promote our work
- Be good at sharing issues with compassion and the right tone
- Have basic financial skills to understand simple project budgets
- Enjoy networking with people on social media
- Writing applications for funding and grants
- Searching for new opportunities, trusts and grants to apply for and communicate these to our team
- Networking to encourage companies and trust/grant-making bodies to contribute
- Assisting our trustees and fundraisers in implementing our strategy for fundraising
- Use LinkedIn to raise the profile of Incredible Kids amongst companies and funders
If you’re interested in applying, please fill in our volunteer application form or get in touch if you have any queries. We’d so love to hear from you.