Volunteers are an important part of our organisation. Working as one team, we create positive change for children and families with special needs.
Volunteering has a meaningful, positive impact on your community. But did you know that it can have many benefits for you too? Here are some reasons to volunteer:
* Learn or develop a new skill
* Be part of your community
* Motivation and sense of achievement
* Boost career options
* New interests and hobbies
* New experiences
* Meeting a diverse range of people
* Send a signal to your employer, teachers, friends and family…
Getting started as a volunteer
Incredible kids welcomes and encourages committed individuals to apply as volunteers. Volunteer opportunities range from short-term to long-term assignments. They are offered in a variety of areas including, but not limited to, fundraising, marketing and communications, working with children and families and administrative work.
Simply complete the form below setting the subject to Volunteering.