Incredible Playworkers needed!
- A genuine enthusiasm for the work of the charity
- Fun and open minded attitude to play
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to be pro-active and use own initiative
- Patient and tolerant personality
- Creative and imaginative
- A responsible and caring attitude
- The ability to get on well with children, parents and carers
- Flexibility through changing how you do things to meet individuals needs
- Willingness to learn and develop through formal training and informal feedback.
- Current first aid at work or emergency first aid at work certificate
- Experience of working with young people with additional needs
- Good sense of humor
- Awareness of Equal Opportunities
- Understanding of Safeguarding Children
- Understanding of Protection of Vulnerable Adults.
- Understanding of Health and Safety
- Understanding of Makaton
Wage: £8.50 / hour
Hours of work:
Your hours of work may include the following:
(please see your employment contract for specific information)
Mondays 4pm to 8pm
Thursdays 3pm to 6.30pm;
Fridays 9.30am to 1pm;
Saturdays 12.30pm-6pm and Second and Third Saturdays each month 9am–6pm
Mondays 12.30pm – 6pm
Fridays 12.30pm – 6pm;
Saturdays 12.30pm-6pm and Second and Third Saturdays each month with extended hours 9am–6pm to include our specialist sessions.
You may also be requested to attend some training days, which are arranged throughout the year.
Location: Bourne Christian Centre, Waters Road, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 8BE
Incredible Kids is a Christian run charity looking for new trustees. The charity runs play sessions for young people with disabilities in Bristol. All Trustees are expected to have a Christian commitment and to uphold a Christian ethos. We are particularly looking for new trustees with PR, publicity, finance, legal, or HR experience.
For more information or to express an interest please email email@example.com
About Incredible Kids
Incredible Kids is a charity that provides a life-line to children with additional needs and their families. We are looking for Incredible people to join our Incredible team. We need people who are motivated, dedicated and passionate about making life for children with additional needs as Incredible as possible. Are you Incredible? Then please apply.